Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tea Dispenser van ScrappedLives

Hey all, second entry of today! After all, it's teatime, is'nt it?!! Fancy a cuppa???

I purchased this Tea Dispenser cutting file (for my Cricut with the Sure Cuts a Lot computer program) at ScrappedLives.



Super easy and so much fun!!



The Papers are "oldies": MME "Jen Wilson 29th Street Market" .




Leaves and layered flower are cut with the "Wild Card" cardridge from Cricut. I Distressed the flower with "Victorian Velvet" Distress ink. I spritsed some water over it and scrunched them and some petals I rolled.
I used my hot glue gun to attach the lot together. Some nice Cherry teabags put in the dispenser and: "VOILA"     a gift!!!
Have a nice cuppa, enjoy your evening!

With love
Dutch Tulip

2 comments:

chantal said...

prachtige theedoos! Die bloem is fantastisch mooi
liefs Chantal

Patricia said...

Hoi Marja, dank je wel voor het compliment! Vindt t heel fijn werken die distress inkten. Maar eh.. wat een prachtige theedoos idd! Errug mooi! En die bloem!! Wat gaaf gedaan. Ik heb geen cricut vanwege de kosten (en ik heb al zo veel ;)..
Jij gebruikt de copics dus ook voor de bloem? In combie met distress dus?
Nou vandaag m'n job opgezegd. Weekend komt een vriendin. maar vanaf zondag kan deze dame weer freubelen!!! Yessss... zo'n zin in! ;)
liefs,
Patricia