Tuesday, April 5, 2011

2 cards

Goodmorning all,
I have 2 cards to share. 1 made yesterday evening:
















The sentiment I printed on Transparant Inkjet-labels. It says: "Cast all your care upon Him; He cares for you.
1 Peter 5: 7

It's an encouragement card.
The image I had on my computer for a long time and I believe I found it more then a year ago on internet, searching for free coloring pages. Colored it with Derwent pencils and gamsol, and the greens are Copics.
The mat on which the image is stuck, I cut out with my Cricut. I used Kraft cardstock and the yellow dp is from a pad I got for my birthday last year.

The second card I made with an image from Mo's digital pencil too. Got the image as a little present from Chantal when I bought the rectangular nestie's from her last week! (I also want to thank you Chantal, for helping me through the in's and out's of making a Blog!!! could'nt have done it without you!!) ;-)
















I used Eline's Old fashioned Nursery papers for this one and I stiched a few spots. Looking at the card, I could'nt come to it to use embelishments, I thought it was pretty enough the way it was!!
I colored again with Derwents and gamsol and the little boys skin and hair I did with Copics.

That was it, hope you all have a good day!!
With love
Dutch Tulip
Marja

9 comments:

Margo said...

Hoi Marja,
wat een leuke kaartjes maak je !
Ik ben meestal niet zo goed in de jongenskaarten, dus bedankt voor je tips !
Je onderste kaart vind ik echt heel erg leuk met een leuke afbeelding !
Liefs
Margo

martina's kaartjes said...

leuke kaartjes, zeker geslaagd,
groetjes, martina
x
mooie achtergrond

Silli said...

Wonderful card Marja, love your coloring!!!

chantal said...

wat een mooie kaarten. Je hebt het afdrukje zeer mooi ingekleurd!
Graag gedaan hoor, we zijn er om mekaar te helpen.
Liefs Chantal

Lia said...

schitterende kaartjes en dank je wel voor je leuke eicht ja peuters verzinnen altijd wel wat, we hebben tenminste al van alles beleefd, maar wel heel leuk.
Ik ben je volger geworden
liefs Lia

Mina said...

two gorgeous cards Marja...I love your soft colouring of the fab Mo's image
Mina xxx

Alice Wertz said...

wow! both cards are beautiful Marja!!! beautiful coloring and such pretty designs. love them both!

debby4000 said...

Oh what wonderful cards Marja.
luv
Debby

Annie said...

a couple of beautiful cards Marja.
hugs, annie x