Monday, April 4, 2011

Birdcage

Goedemorgen/Goodmorning all,

Here is a birdcage for fun! I did cut it out with my Cricut and the Serenade cardridge. Cut out of cardstock 5 times and glued together with Decoupageglue. Then I painted it with Picket Fence crackle paint from Ranger and rubbed some  "antique gold" Rub 'n buff over it. I cut a bit of lace and stitched it, pulled the yarn and it became a flower. Put a big Rose in the middle, glued all down with my hot glue gun. I colored the Rosebuds with Copic markers.


Don't forget to go look on Alice's blog to see who won the candy!!!!!!




5 comments:

heidy said...

Hoi Marja,bedankt voor je trouwe berichtjes,ik zie dat jetoch een blog hebt gemaakt,dus ik kan je nu ook volgen,ik ben alleen niet zo trouw in berichtjes terug zenden,sorry,maar ik ben wel eerlijk!
Groetjes Heidy

chantal said...

die is leuk zeg!
Liefs Chantal

Annie said...

such a pretty creation and I love the shabby chic style. thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a lovely comment.
hugs, annie x

Alice Wertz said...

so pretty! love the flower! wonderful project!

Mina said...

wow Marja this is beautiful...a piece of art beautifully made
Mina xxx