Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy froggy

Goodmorning all,
Yesterday evening I made a card with a Penny Black stamp I had lying around for ages.
















The Kraft cardstock mat I embossed with an old Fiskars embossingplate The paper, label and butterfly are from a little paperpad from Papermania: Rose Garden.

The roses I made myself, fun to do. I did put 2 dewdrops on the card and made a bow from twine to put between the roses for a bit of character. The punch is from Woodware craft collection and I cut around it to get the scalloped edge.
Thanks all, for coming to see me today. At the moment I don't feel so bad as yesterday, but it goes "on and off" every hour, so I just cherish this moment and don't look to far ahead. Thanks for all the sweet messages on yesterdays post! You're all so sweet!
Bye for now
Dutch Tulip
Marja

7 comments:

Lia said...

schitterende kaart weer marja, mooie roos heb je gemaakt
liefs Lia

martina's kaartjes said...

heel mooi ! super die bloemen ! knap gemaakt !
zonnige groetjes, martina
x

Marijke said...

Leuk gezellig kaartje precies voor dit weer. Lekker zonnig.
Ps. waarom schrijf je op je blog alleen in het engels?
Groetjes Marijke

Christine said...

Hallo Marja,
Mooie kaart! Je zelfgemaakte bloemen zijn prachtig!
Groetjes
Christine

Mina said...

wow Marja what fantastic colouring on this gorgeous image...I love this card its stunning
Mina xxx

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful coloring and details! lovely card, Marja!

Alice Wertz said...

thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog, Marja! =) yes, i dye my seam binding using distress ink. I just press the inks on my craft sheet, spritz some water on the ink then use the seam binding to pick up the color. hope this helps! =)