Thursday, April 28, 2011

Purple Tilda/Paarse Tilda

Goodmorning all, I just finished a card with Purple. I love the Tilda! I used Maja Design paper with plums and on the back hearts. I painted the edges with Picket fence crackle paint. Used some satin ribbon roses from Action. The "sort of" nestabilitie; "labels 10 look-a-like" is a SVG file I cut with my cricut with Sure Cuts a Lot and the nesties I purchased at Scrapped lives .

Goedemorgen allemaal, ik heb net een paarse kaart gefabriekt! Ik vind de Tilda leuk! Ik heb Maja Design papier gebruikt met pruimen en op de achterkant stonden hartjes. Ik heb de randen geverfd met Picket fence crackle paint. De satijnlinten roosjes zijn van de Action. Ik heb de "labels 10 look-a-like" gekocht als SVG file bij Scrapped lives .



















Greetings all!
Groetjes allemaal!

xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

5 comments:

Patricia said...

Oh Marja, deze is mooi zeg! (En ik hou toch al zo van dit stempeltje ;))

Hoe gaat het verders met je?

veel liefs,
Patricia

Annie said...

a beautiful card Marja, I love the purple and dark green colours together and your pretty floral embellishment is so sweet.
hugs, annie x

Lia said...

Hij is superleuk Marja, prachtig gemaakt,

groetjes Lia

Christine said...

Dag Marja,
Prachtige kaart en wat een mooie kleuren! Jij bent goed op dreef hoor!
Liefs
Christine

Mina said...

wow I love that paper Marja its amazingly gorgeous...I love this Tilda too she is so pretty isnt she
Mina xxx