Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday already

Tuesday already, hello all!! First, I want to thank everyone for the sweet birthdaywishes! I made a weddingcard for a couple from our congregation. They are getting married June 24th.

Dinsdag alweer, hallo allemaal!! Eerst wil ik iedereen bedanken voor de lieve berichten en verjaardagswensen!!! Ik heb een trouwkaart gemaakt voor een stel uit onze gemeente die op 24 Juni gaan trouwen.


















I crocheted the flower and put a large eyelet through it.
Ik heb het bloemetje zelf gehaakt en heb er een grote eyelet doorheen gedaan.

I "baked" a yummy delicious cake also!
Ik heb ook nog een heerlijke cake "gebakken"!





















Have a nice day.
Fijne dag!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

6 comments:

Christine said...

Hallo Marja,
Mooi huwelijkskaartje en ook je gebakje ziet er schitterend uit!
Liefs
Christine

Tab said...

OMG, Marja......your crochet cake is divine....oh I love it and so want to make one, it looks good enough to eat LOL.....I have a pattern of one of these, but just not got round to making one....I so need to cos they are truly fabulous! Love the card too and the little crochet star is adorable!
Hugs Tab xxx

Mina said...

wow your crocheting is always so amazing but that cake is just fantastic, I love it...your card is perfect for a wedding
Mina xxx

Alice Wertz said...

very pretty and sweet! lovely wedding card and your cake is so YUMMY! =) fabulous work as always! LOVE!

fam.westra said...

Hij is supermooi!!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Adorable and lovely colors too, thanks for sharing!
hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/