Saturday, July 9, 2011

A lovely cupcake

Goodmorning to Saturday you all! I get inspiration from a lot of you these days! This cupcake I made after getting my inspiration from Tab's blog. Thanks so much girl! This is my go at it!

Goedemorgen op zaterdag allemaal! Ik krijg inspiratie de laatste tijd van veel van jullie blogs! Dit cupcakeje heb ik gemaakt nadat ik inspiratie kreeg van Tab's blog. Dank je wel Tab! Dit is mijn versie!





















Have a blessed Sunday tomorrow!
Een gezegende zondag, morgen!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

6 comments:

Margo said...

Hmmmm lekker zeg !
Liefs
Margo

Linda said...

I love your cupcake - very clever - may have to have a go at one of them myself.

Mandy said...

Fabulous Marja,I love visiting when I can to see what you have made..Have a good week...
Mandy x

Mina said...

its lush Marja and looks good enough to eat....your so talented making these amazing pieces of work
Mina xxx

Annie said...

I am in awe of your crochet designs! this little cupcake is just delicious!
hugs, annie x

Tab said...

Super duper delish...love it! Glad you enjoyed making it and I hope you get your camera back soon :o)
Hugs Tab xxx